LPE Equipment for Flexible Use
The Key-Features of the SOF Optoelectronics ESY–10 Concept are a high Capacity combined with the Flexibility for various Types of LPE-Production Technologies. A Capacity of 50 Wafers for a Five-Melt-Process and 200 Wafers for a One-Melt-Process demonstrate the high Potential of this Type of Equipment.
In Addition to the standard ESY–10 Equipment for industrial Use, customer-designed Solutions with plenty of Options can be realised. The ESY–10 especially can be adapted to the Requirements of Research Institutes and Universities.
The ESY–10 can be designed as a one- or double- (twin) System to reduce the Size of Footprint in the Cleanroom.
Available Production Technologies
- Standard Infrared
- Power Infrared
- Power IR (Low UF)
- Power Window IR
- Power Infrared for IrDA 870 nm
- Power Infrared for IrDA 850 nm
- Low-Doped GaAs
- Single or Twin-System
- Vertical LPE Quartz Tube
- 3 Heating Zones
- Constant Temperature Flat-Zone: 250 mm
- Temperatures up to 1,050°C
- Temperature Regulation Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
- Min. Need of Space: 1.2 x 1.2 m²
- High Homogeneity of Layer-Thickness by Horizontal Layer-Growth
- Fully automatic Computer-
- Data-Logging of all Process-Parameters
- Suitable for Multi-Layer Epitaxial Processes
- Suitable for Wafer Diameter up to 4″
- Flexible Adaptation of Wafer-Capacity
- Minimum of 3 Wafers for Development
- Maximum of 200 Wafers for Production
The Telescope Heating Cassette
The Graphite System of the ESY–10 TTT
- Fig. A: Filling Melt 1 into Melt Chambers of movable Graphite Plates.
- Fig. B: Moving Melt 1 to Growth-Position above Wafer. Filling Melt 2 into next Melt Chambers.
- Fig. C: Removing Melt 1. Moving Melt 2 to Growth Position above Wafers. Filling Melt 3 into next Melt Chambers etc.
Available LPE Production Technologies
|Standard IR||940 nm||1||200||10|
|Power IR||870 nm||1||200||20|
|Power IR (Low UF)||870 nm||2||100||21|
|Power Window IR||930 nm||2||100||12|
|Power IrDA 870||870 nm||5||50||22|
|Power IrDA 850||850 nm||5||50||22|
Pictures of ESY–10 TTT
SOF Optoelectronics GmbH
Phone +49 (0) 2403-508966
Fax +49 (0) 2403-508968